Borrow from another library
Our library is connected to other libraries throughout the state and nation. If you can't find an item in this library, ask library staff to help you get it from another library.
- Contact library through phone, e-mail or in person.
- Staff will call you when request comes in, usually within 4 to 7 days
- Pay a fifty cent fee to help defray mailing costs
- Length of loan dependent upon lending library, generally 2 to 3 weeks
- Service available just to Blairstown city and rural patrons